Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue is the thickest, fastest-drying water-based glue available for use with porous and semi-porous materials.
- 2x faster – 3x thicker than traditional pva glues
- Dries clear – paintable
- Ideal for the woodshop, home and craft projects
- Fill small cracks and gaps
- Unaffected by finishes
- Excellent sandability on wood
- Designed for interior projects
- Water cleanup & non-toxic
- Nonflammable — no offensive odor
It is ideal for wood, pottery, ceramic, stone, glass, fabrics, leather and most craft-type materials. Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set, yet allows realignment of working pieces. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, dries clear and is unaffected by finishes.
- Most craft type materials
Quick and thick can be used for making jigs in your woodworking projects,
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE:
- Above 10°C
- OPEN ASSEMBLY TIME:
- 3-5 minutes (21°C./50%RH)
- TOTAL ASSEMBLY TIME:
- 10-15 minutes (21°C./50%RH)
- MINIMUM REQUIRED SPREAD :
- Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- REQUIRED CLAMPING PRESSURE:
- Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for soft woods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller, speader or brush.
- Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
- Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue is not recommended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications, use Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue or Titebond II Premium Wood Glue.
- Not for structural or load bearing applications.
- Not recommended for photos, washable wearables, metals, plastics or rubber.
- Do not use when temperature, glue or materials are below 10°C.
- Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Agitation should restore product to original form.
- Read SDS before use.
- For wood, sand glued area thoroughly before staining.
- Store at room temperature.
- KEEP FROM FREEZING.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.