Titebond Original Wood Glue 473ml is the industry standard for woodworking. It provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce clamp time. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes. Titebond Original can help any woodworker achieve professional-looking results. It is ideal for wood, hardboard, particleboard, leather, cloth and most other porous materials. Titebond Original is easy to use, non-toxic and cleans up with water.
- Type – Aliphatic resin emulsion
- Color – Wet, Yellow – Dried, Translucent
- Minimum application temp – 10 °C
- Open time – 5 minutes •Storage life – 12-months
- Clamp pressure – (Approx ) Softwoods,100-150 psi – Medium woods, 125-175 psi – hard woods, 175 – 250 psi.
- Cleanup – Wet – Damp cloth, Dried – Scrape
- Good all-around glue for indoor projects, most types of wood & wood products, general assembly and repair. Unaffected by finishes, not for exterior use.