Titebond II Premium 946ml
Titebond II Premium Wood Glue 946ml is the only leading brand, one-part wood glue that passes the ANSI Type II water-resistance specification. It is ideal for exterior woodworking projects, including outdoor furniture, birdhouses, mailboxes, planters and picnic tables. Titebond II Premium provides a strong initial tack, fast speed of set, superior strength and excellent sandability. It is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards) and is ideal for radio frequency (RF) gluing systems
- Type – Cross-linking polyvinyl acetate (PVA)
- Color – Wet, Honey cream – Dried, Translucent
- Minimum application temp – Above 12 °C
- Open time – 5 minutes
- Storage life – 12 months
- Clamping pressure – Soft wood, 100-150 psi – Medium wood, 125-175 psi – Hard wood, 175-250 psi. Clean up – Wet, damp cloth – Dried, scrape
- A more versatile general indoor/outdoor use glue. This was the first one-part glue to pass the ANSI Type 2 water resistance tests but not for submersed or below-waterline use.
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
Titebond II Premium is a great all purpose glue for your workshop. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor projects, is FDA approved for indirect food contact.
- Plastic bottles for fine applications
- Glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush.
- Damp cloth while glue is wet
- Scrape off and sand dried excess.